Substitutes are needed in all areas: teachers, aides, office, custodial, maintenance, transportation, and food services. Join the team and play a vital role as a substitute. Please contact Rhiannon Inman at 425-844-4500 for more information.
Rhiannon Inman (425) 844-4500 - Secretary II, Substitute Office
Kristin Malone (425) 844-4513 - Payroll/Benefits Coordinator
*ReadySub (for existing substitutes)*
> Apply as a Substitute <
All substitutes must complete an orientation every year before working in our schools.
Substitute orientations will now be conducted remotely. New substitutes will need to bring paperwork to the district office, as well as take their picture for their ID badge. Returning substitutes can complete everything online.
For questions, please contact Rhiannon Inman at 425-844-4543 or email@example.com
Substitute Handbooks and Guides:
Other Helpful Information:
- Substitute Employee Quick Reference Guide
- School District Calendar - Please check the calendar for late start/early dismissal information.
- Emergency School Closure Information
- Substitute Sick Leave Request Form
Please submit substitute sick leave requests to the District Office or email Kristin Malone, firstname.lastname@example.org and Rhiannon Inman, email@example.com, giving at least 5 days notice. For questions on available sick leave, please contact Kristin Malone at 425-844-4513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute Custodians Needed: Riverview School District is looking for Substitute Custodians. Training and orientation will be mandatory. Successful candidates must be able to: Operate cleaning equipment and various hand tools - Ability to lift up to 100 pounds on occasion and move furniture and equipment as needed. For electronic application click here. If you need further assistance, please contact Hope Penny at (425) 844-4543 or email@example.com.
Substitute Classified Special Education Educational Assistants: Riverview School District is looking for Classified Substitute Educational Assistants to work in the Special Education Program. Training and orientation will be mandatory. Successful candidates must be able to:
- Work with students with special needs
- Ability to lift students and provide for physical needs of students
To apply click here.
Substitute Bus Drivers Needed: Riverview School District is now accepting applications for part-time substitute bus drivers. For additional information, please contact Transportation at 425-844-4540.
- Minimum age 21 and 3 years of driving experience
- Must pass a complete record check through the Washington State Patrol criminal identification system and through the FBI
- Possess an excellent driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and a physical
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions, including mapping
- Ability to keep records
- Strong public relations skills
To apply click here.