JOGGING TRACK RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Cedarcrest and Tolt school synthetic rubberized tracks primarily serve the activity needs of the students of the Riverview School District. These procedures provide direction for occasional use of the facilities by the community. Activities directly related to the school program or the support of the school program shall have first priority in the use of the District's Track. This is for Jogger Track use only â€“ the field is off limits for Joggers.
TOLT TRACK: USE LANES 5 THROUGH 8 ONLY.
CHS TRACK: DO NOT USE FIRST THREE (3) TRACK LANES.
1. Do NOT climb the fence to gain access. Severe injury can result. Unauthorized entrance is considered trespassing.
2. NO animals allowed. All animals must be outside the facility.
3. NO bicycles, skateboarding, rollerblades/skates allowed.
4. NO golfing allowed on fields or track.
5. Running or walking shoes only. No metal cleats.
6. NO glass containers. Plastic water bottles containing water only inside the facility.
7. NO food products on the track or field; including juice, gum and all seed products.
8. NO fireworks or other explosive devices are permitted.
9. Use of all tobacco, alcohol, fire arms or controlled substance products are prohibited by State Law on school property, including buildings and grounds.
Keys are issued for one (1) year only for a fee of $10.00. If a key is lost, the jogger will pay the cost of necessary rekeying required as a result of the lost key. If the key is not returned at the required date of June of each year, a $25.00 fee will be assessed.
For Cedarcrest Jogger Keys: Christal Dixon - Cedarcrest High School Secretary, (425) 844-4801
For Tolt Jogger Keys: Claire Wallace - Tolt Middle School Secretary, (425) 844-4601.